Friday, May 27, 2016

There Are Mistakes....

Well, there are mistakes, and I made a huge one!  I was ready to send out my next post, not paying attention to what I was doing.  Some of my posts were highlighted - well I tried to get rid of the highlighted ones I could see, and I pressed delete at the top line.  Suddenly, everything was gone!!!  All my posts from 2014, 2015, and 2016 up through May 20th.  

I just stared at my screen in disbelief.  Even with the help of Google Blogger help, I have not been able to retrieve them.  Phil and Kat have sent me what they had, and Edna sent me a bunch also.  But I am not sure how to copy them from an email, to a document, and then to my blog site.  Still thinking about that.

At any rate, I am at Siobhan's.  Have had some good talks with Brie, who is staying here at the moment.  Sharing the house with three cats:  Moe, who belongs here and is about 13 and female; Pepe, a male grey and white cat with very unusual markings, and his brother, Jay, who is black and white also with some unusual markings.

I am leaving on Sunday, wending my way to Iowa for about a week, and then to South Dakota, and eventually back to Lemitar.

Life is good, most of the time!
I love you all.
Abrazos,
Sally

No comments: